What You Should Know
- Vault insurance covers upscale homes, cars, and other valuables in several U.S. states.
- Insurance policies with Vault are likely higher than average due to the nature of the company's insurance products
- Vault has an A- (Excellent) financial strength rating with A.M. Best
If you own luxury items, it can be difficult to know the best way to protect them against the unexpected. With Vault insurance, you can protect your luxury vehicles, homes, and other valuables without concern.
Vault offers high-value insurance coverage for luxury cars as well as for homeowners insurance houses valued over $1,000,000. High-end insurance with Vault has options to cover millions of dollars worth of valuable items, depending on your needs.
What does Vault offer when it comes to insurance?
Vault has numerous insurance products to offer to potential clients. According to the company website, Vault offers options for the following coverages:
Vault has an additional alternative on its website for custom insurance, allowing customers to apply specific coverage options to homes that need added flexibility based on location or overall value.
What does Vault homeowners insurance cover?
A homeowners insurance policy with Vault will cover your upscale home and everything inside it. Vault's home insurance policies have been designed to specifically protect homes of extraordinary quality along with items that have been customized and exceptionally detailed.
Vault professes to combine acute attention to detail with services akin to a concierge in order to offer the best service and coverage to its clients.
All Vault homeowners policies include:
- Extended replacement cost. This coverage allows you to rebuild your home exactly as it was before with a replacement cost of up to 200% of the coverage amount of your homeowners policy.
- Flexible settlements on claims. Vault can either pay to have your home rebuilt or pay you a direct settlement for the full cost of damages without requiring that you rebuild.
- High deductible options. Vault allows clients to set deductibles as high as $250,000 in order to offset insurance costs.
- Deductible waiver. If you have a deductible of $25,000 or less on your home and have a covered loss of more than $50,000, Vault will waive your deductible.
- Enhanced jewelry coverage. Vault will cover up to $50,000 for lost or stolen pieces of jewelry.
- Identity theft expense coverage. Vault will reimburse you up to $25,000 if your identity is stolen.
- Pet injury coverage. This coverage offers up to $5,000 in medical expenses if your pet is injured in a covered loss event.
Home insurance with Vault offers significant elements of added coverage amounts. If you own a luxury home and want to ensure that you can rebuild and cover all of your possessions, Vault home insurance may be a good option for you.
Does Vault car insurance cover every vehicle?
Car insurance policies with Vault are designed to cover high-end vehicles and the people who own and drive them.
A full-coverage policy with Vault includes the following:
- Worldwide liability
- Rental car reimbursement
- Full glass
- Roadside assistance
- Pet injuries
- Airbag repairs
- Stolen or lost keys
With a full coverage Vault policy, you will be able to ensure that your vehicle is covered regardless of what happens.
How does Vault cover other valuables?
Vault acknowledges that people collect all sorts of things — from jewelry to wine to antiques. The company employs a comprehensive approach for insurance coverage, allowing people to use or wear their collectibles without concern of whether or not they will be covered if items are lost or stolen.
Vault insurance will cover collectibles if they are damaged anywhere in the world, if they mysteriously disappear, and if they increase in value over time.
How much is Vault insurance coverage?
Vault does not list its coverage prices online. However, you are able to visit the Vault website in order to obtain a quote for home, car, or collectible insurance coverage.
Because Vault specializes in covering upscale items, it is safe to assume that insurance coverage with the company will be much higher than the average home or auto insurance policy.
What is Vault's customer service like?
One of the benefits of purchasing a high-value insurance policy is the attentive and customized service that you will receive. With a standard insurance company, this is not the case. But Vault states — in multiple places on its company website — that the company prides itself on its superb customer care.
If you have a home insurance policy with Vault and your home is uninhabitable due to a covered loss, Vault will book you and your family members a room in a convenient location and pay for the expense.
This type of additional service helps many high-end customers justify their expensive insurance policies. Additionally, Vault allows customers to offset some of the cost of monthly rates with an above-average deductible.
Does Vault have good ratings and reviews?
In regard to ratings and reviews, Vault has an A- (Excellent) financial strength rating with A.M. Best and a stable future outlook for continued business.
Vault's online insurance ratings and reviews are positive, though many customers mention the above-average ratings as the company's downfall. Some people cite Vault insurance stock as a continued sign of the company's good health.
If you have upscale cars, homes, or valuables, it may be a good idea to consider Vault insurance for potential coverage. However, you should compare quotes with other companies before making any final decisions. This will help to ensure that you don't end up paying too much for coverage.