Carrier vs. Carrier Comparisons
In 2019, Clearsurance wrote many renters insurance blog posts to help consumers find the best insurance options most quickly. We analyzed all of Clearsurance’s renters blog posts in 2019 to find the ones that were the most popular.
This blog post identifies those most popular blogs and themes we’ve found among them.
There are three key themes that emerged from Clearsurance’s most popular renters content. The themes are:
- Detailed looks into the top companies,
- The best companies by city, and
- Comparisons between two leading insurance companies covering renters.
Blogs about renters insurance companies
Based on website traffic data, Clearsurance site visitors are interested in reading consumer feedback before they commit to a renters policy.
Clearsurance wrote blogs that dove into certain popular companies. These blogs analyzed insurance options for renters from each company and analyzed consumer reviews to see how policyholders rate the companies.
The following blogs were our most popular company blogs in 2019.
- AAA: What are AAA customers saying?
- Farmers: What are Farmers customers saying?
- USAA: What are USAA customers saying?
- Geico: What are Geico customers saying?
Another blog about a company is our blog naming Lemonade as the most innovative insurer of 2019. While this blog is a little different from the ones above, it still highlights consumer feedback on the insurance company.
You can read Lemonade insurance reviews by visiting Lemonade’s Clearsurance reviews page.
Best renters insurance by city
Based on traffic to these blogs, renters appear to be interested in learning more about insurance in their particular city. These blogs have been so popular that Clearsurance is working to write about more cities in this way.
Blogs about the best renters insurance in the following cities were among the most popular for 2019:
Lemonade vs. State Farm blog
Clearsurance’s most popular renters blog was the one that compares Lemonade vs. State Farm. We wrote this blog as a response to the Lemonade and State Farm scuffle that happened on Twitter. It happened after State Farm created a commercial that made a dig at companies that utilize technology, like Lemonade. Lemonade fought back and it gained a lot of attention on social media.
You can visit Clearsurance’s renters insurance rankings page to start comparing the best rated companies in your area.
Most Popular Renters Insurance Blog Posts in 2019
Here is the complete list of Clearsurance’s most popular renters blogs in 2019 with links to the blogs.
- Lemonade vs. State Farm renters insurance
- AAA renters insurance: What are AAA policyholders saying?
- Farmers renters insurance: What are Farmers policyholders saying?
- USAA renters insurance: What are USAA policyholders saying?
- Best renters insurance in Boston according to consumers
- Best renters insurance in New York according to consumers
- Best renters insurance in San Diego according to consumers
- Best renters insurance in Seattle according to consumers
- Geico renters insurance: What are Geico policyholders saying?
- A practical guide for understanding renters insurance
- State Farm renters insurance: What are State Farm policyholders saying?
- Clearsurance community names Lemonade the Most Innovative Insurer of 2019 based on customer review data
The list of Clearsurance’s most popular renters insurance articles of 2019 was created based on the Clearsurance.com content that received the highest number of site visitors in 2019.
What renters content would you like to see Clearsurance cover in 2020? Please share your ideas in the comments section below this blog.
The content on this site is offered only as a public service to the web community and does not constitute solicitation or provision of legal advice. This site should not be used as a substitute for obtaining legal advice from an insurance company or an attorney licensed or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. You should always consult a suitably qualified attorney regarding any specific legal problem or matter. The comments and opinions expressed on this site are of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the insurance company or any individual attorney.