The company was founded in 1848 in Ohio with a mission to serve customers and provide them with personal and commercial insurance coverage. As one of the largest non-public companies in Ohio, Westfield Group is able to offer their insurance services in 21 states and surety services to customers in all 50 states and Washington D.C. The insurer works with a network of more than 1,000 Westfield independent agents.
How do customers rate Westfield Insurance?
What discounts does Westfield National Insurance Company offer?
In order to save money on your online payments, the company offers a variety of discounts and makes sure not to make late payments. Also, you may be able to save by paying ahead of time rather than just making one-time payments.
- Loss-Free Discount: Discounts are available to customers who haven't had a claim in the past five years
- Next Generation Discount: Consumers between the ages of 22 and 29 who were on their parents' Westfield Insurance policy could receive a discount up to 10 percent when they begin their own policy
- Defensive Driver Discount: Westfield Insurance customers could receive up to a 10 percent discount on car insurance for attending an approved driver education program
- Family Discount: Teen drivers on a Westfield Insurance policy could earn up to a 15 percent discount
- Companion Car Discount: Living with someone who also has a vehicle insured by Westfield Insurance could qualify you for a discount on your auto insurance
- Company Car Discount: Receive a discount with Westfield Insurance if there is a company car on your policy
- Prior Carrier Discount: Customers who have been with a prior carrier for 3 years without a violation are eligible for a discount when they join Westfield
- Multi-Policy Discount: Having a home and auto insured with Westfield Insurance qualifies policyholders for a discount
- Loyalty Discount: If you've been with the insurer for a certain number of years, you may qualify for a discount
- Account Relationship Discount: Insuring a business and home with Westfield Insurance (through Wespak Estate and Estatepak policies) could qualify customers for a discount
- Good Student Discount: Students on a Westfield Insurance policy are eligible for a discount as a result of earning good grades
What coverages does Westfield Insurance offer?
On top of the standard car insurance options, Westfield Insurance Company offers coverages that you can add to your car insurance policy. Options include the following:
Roadside Assistance: Westfield offers roadside assistance that you can add to your Westfield car insurance policy. Westfield's roadside assistance is available at all times anywhere in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada. Roadside assistance can cover you for assistance if your car breaks down, you lock yourself out of your car, get a flat tire or run out of gas.
Gap Insurance: Westfield offers gap insurance that can be helpful for people who have a car loan or are leasing a car. If your car is totaled, it may be worth less than what you owe on it. In that case, gap insurance covers the leftover cost you would owe on your totaled car.
Below is a list of other insurance offerings available from Westfield Insurance.
Before making any final decisions on your insurance company, it is important to learn as much as you can about your local insurance providers, and the coverages they offer. Call your local insurance agent to clear up any questions that you might have. Questions to consider asking include, "What is the best coverage plan for me/my family/my situation?" "What are the minimum coverage requirements in my state and what form of coverage do you recommend?" "Do you guys offer any bundle discounts if I take out both my auto insurance and home insurance with you?" and "What is the average rate of insurance quotes you guys offer?"
Before making any big insurance decisions, use our free tool to compare insurance quotes near you. It's simple, just plug in your zip code and we'll do the rest!
What states does Westfield Insurance do business in?
Westfield Insurance sells car, homeowners, renters and motorcycle insurance in 10 states. See the state Westfield Insurance sells in below and click the link to see how Westfield Insurance compares to the other top companies in that state.
Westfield Insurance mission
Westfield will be admired as a leading personal and commercial lines property-casualty insurance company enabled by an exceptional team known for expertise and caring. We will be distinguished by excellence in commercial insurance, and customers will choose us for our insight into the risk and the value we deliver.