What coverages does Tower Hill Insurance offer?
Homeowners insurance is important in Florida and Florida residents have special homeowners insurance needs. Tower Hill has many coverage options available to customize your Tower Hill homeowners insurance policy. It offers an Emerald endorsement, which is a package of enhanced homeowners insurance coverage from Tower Hill.
Tower Hill Insurance flood insurance
If you need flood insurance, you can get a flood insurance policy through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) or through a private insurer, like Tower Hill. Tower Hill offers the two options of a standalone Tower Hill flood insurance policy or a flood insurance endorsement on a Tower Hill homeowners insurance policy.
Tower Hill Private Flood Insurance: Tower hill offers standalone flood insurance policies for homes and condos with only a 15 day waiting period for coverage to go into effect. If the flood insurance policy purchase is for a home closing, the waiting period is waived. Tower Hill flood insurance includes the following coverage:
- 100% building replacement cost up to $5 million, with contents up to $3.5 million
- Optional replacement cost for contents
- Loss of use coverage up to $5,000
- Single deductible (building and contents) ranging from $1,000 to $50,000
Tower Hill Private Flood Endorsement: Tower Hill offers flood insurance coverage as an endorsement to a new Tower Hill homeowners insurance policy or at the time of your policy renewal. Tower Hill flood insurance offers the same protection as Tower Hill’s standalone flood insurance policy but it includes only one invoice, no minimum premium and no waiting period.
In addition to its personal lines coverage, Tower Hill also offers a variety of commercial coverage in Florida.
- Homeowners associations (includes homeowners associations, planned unit developments, condo, and cooperative-owned communities)
- Office and retail facilities
- Hotels and motels
- Manufactured housing communities (includes manufactured housing parks, resident-owned parks, trailer parks, and campgrounds with more than five sites)
- Mercantile advantage (includes primary retail and wholesale business with on-site sales)
- Commercial residential
- Self-storage facilities
Tower Hill Insurance Gropu also offers insurance for watercraft through a partnership with SkiSafe.
Below is a list of some of the other insurance products offered by Tower Hill Insurance. You can learn more about this offering and Tower Hill’s other insurance products by visiting the company’s website.