The Woodlands Insurance Company (Twico) is a company specialized in homeowners insurance and is based in The Woodlands, Texas. It’s part of The Woodlands Financial Group, a top insurance agency that operates in 49 states across the United States. Twico’s goal is to simplify insurance for homeowners with customizable policies to help protect your home. It began by helping hurricane victims in Louisiana rebuild their homes. Twico’s Texas homeowners insurance policies include flood insurance coverage for homes that qualify. Texas homeowners can choose from three different tiers that include different levels of flood coverage. Twico also offers wind insurance and business insurance.
How do customers rate The Woodlands Insurance Company (Twico)?
Twico homeowners insurance discounts:
- Accredited builder discount: New homes built by established builders qualify for this discount.
- Affinity group discounts:
- First responders
- Teachers and educators
- Healthcare and government agencies
- Age of dwelling: Discount if your home is less than 10 years old.
- Companion policy discounts: If you have car, specialty, flood, umbrella and life insurance with The Woodlands Financial Group.
- Electronic policy distribution discount: A discount of $10 may be applied to your policy if you choose to receive policies via email.
- Impact resistant roof: Qualifying roofs will receive this discount.
- New purchase discount: If you purchase a new home, you may be eligible for a discount with Twico.
- Non-smoker discount: If you don’t smoke, you can earn this discount on your Twico policy.
- Partially renovated home discount: Qualify for this discount if your home has had renovations to its roofing, plumbing, heating or electrical systems in the past 10 years.
- Protective device discount: You’re eligible for this discount if your home has deadbolts, smoke detectors, fire alarm systems, burglar alarm systems and automatic sprinklers.
- Secured community/building discount: If your home is in a community that’s protected by 24 hour gates manned by a security officer or passkey at the entrances, you may qualify for this discount.
- Senior discount: Customers who are more than 55 years old are eligible for this discount with Twico.
What states does The Woodlands Insurance Company (Twico) do business in?
The Woodlands Insurance Company (Twico) sells homeowners insurance in 1 state. See the state The Woodlands Insurance Company (Twico) sells in below and click the link to see how The Woodlands Insurance Company (Twico) compares to the other top companies in that state.
Learn More about The Woodlands Insurance Company (Twico)
You can learn more about the company by reading The Woodlands Insurance Company (Twico) reviews. Or share your own experience with our community by writing a review of The Woodlands Insurance Company (Twico).