In 1921, State Auto Insurance was founded with the goal of creating a car insurance company where customers get reasonable rates with prompt and fair claim service. Today, this still rings true as State Auto Insurance, based in Columbus, Ohio, has grown to provide services in all 50 states and Washington, D.C.
How do customers rate State Auto Insurance Companies?
What discounts does State Auto Insurance offer?
- Multi-Policy Discount: Bundling your car insurance with your home, dwelling fire or umbrella policy could qualify you for a discount
- Accident Prevention Course: Driver’s over 21 years old who attended an accident prevention course within the past 36 months could qualify discount with State Auto
- State Auto Start Up Discount: Getting a State Auto quote for car insurance at least eight days before a new policy would go into effect could qualify customers for a discount
- Driver Training Discount: State Auto Insurance drivers under the age of 21 could receive a discount for attending a driving education course
- Anti-Theft Device Discount: If your vehicle is equipped with extra security, you could receive a State Auto Insurance discount
- Good Student Discount: Full-time students who maintain a “B” average or better could receive a discount on their car insurance
- Multi-Car Discount: Insuring two or more vehicles on the same State Auto policy could qualify customers for a discount
- Paid-in-Full Discount: Paying your entire State Auto Insurance policy up front could qualify you for a discount
What coverages does State Auto Insurance Companies offer?
State Auto offers endorsements for both auto and homeowners insurance that enhance your policies.
AutoXtended: AutoXtended is an endorsement you can add to your State Auto car insurance policy. This endorsement offers extended coverage on your car insurance policy including coverage for your cell phone, pet, keys and more.
HomeXtended: HomeXtended is an endorsement you can add to your State Auto homeowners insurance policy. This endorsement offers extended coverage on your homeowners insurance policy including coverage for your cell phone, computer records and more.
State Auto Insurance Companies sell car and homeowners insurance in 29 states. Below are the states where we are able to provide fulfillment for State Auto products.
Below is a list of other insurance products offered by State Auto Insurance.
More about State Auto Insurance
With State Auto Safety 360, policyholders are able to control what they pay for auto insurance based on their personal driving habits. All customers have to do is plug in a small telematics device, drive safely, check their driving score, improve their driving habits and earn discounts. A 10 percent discount will be applied just for joining the program and customers could earn up to a 50 percent discount based on how safely they drive.
To learn more about State Auto, find an agent, file a claim, make a payment, find a repair shop, you can visit the State Auto website.
What states does State Auto Insurance Companies do business in?
State Auto Insurance Companies sells car and homeowners insurance in 28 states. See the state State Auto Insurance Companies sells in below and click the link to see how State Auto Insurance Companies compares to the other top companies in that state.
Learn More about State Auto Insurance Companies
You can learn more about the company by reading State Auto Insurance Companies reviews. Or share your own experience with our community by writing a review of State Auto Insurance Companies.