SECURA Insurance, based in Appleton, Wisconsin, has been providing insurance since 1900. It offers many policy options and offers its coverage through independent agents. It is built on the foundation that the employees need to love the company in order for the company to be successful and for the customers to love and trust it.
How do customers rate SECURA Insurance?
SECURA Insurance’s rating is based entirely on customer reviews written on Clearsurance. The rating is determined using an algorithm that analyzes a range of inputs from our independent community of insurance customers, including:
- Customer Service
- Claim service
- Likelihood to renew
The algorithm also takes into account the percentage of what customers say SECURA Insurance does well vs. the percentage of what customers say the company could do better.
SECURA home and auto insurance discounts
- Valued Policy Holder Discount: Earn a discount by staying with SECURA for your insurance coverage — the longer you have insurance with SECURA for, the more money you save
- Financial Stability Discount: If you have a good credit score, SECURA will reward you with a discount
- Early Quoting Discount: Having a policy quoted before the effective date can earn you this discount
- Select Pay Discount: You can earn this discount by using SECURA’s Full-Pay Plan or its SurePAY EFT electronic funds transfer
- New Home Credit: If your home is less than 10 years old, you qualify for the new home credit with SECURA Insurance
- Protective Device Credit: Having and maintaining devices such as smoke alarms and fire extinguishers not only protect your home, but also earn you a discount on insurance with SECURA
- Claim Free/Violation Free Discount: If you’ve been without any moving violations and accidents for three straight years, you can earn this discount
- Umbrella Coverage Discount: Add umbrella coverage to your policy and earn a discount with SECURA
- Good Student Discount: Save on your premiums if you have a good student driver on your policy between the ages of 16 and 24 with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Hybrid Car Discount: This discount is available if you own or lease a hybrid vehicle
More about SECURA Insurance Companies
SECURA offers insurance coverage for events, clubs and teams. This includes coverage such as participant liability, abuse and molestation, professional liability, excess medical payments for participants and inland marine coverage for equipment. Policies for this type of coverage with SECURA can be short-term or annual.
MILE-STONE is SECURA’s policy package for home and auto insurance. It allows policyholders to have one policy and one payment for their home and auto insurance. You also only pay one deductible if your home and auto are damaged in the same incident. It is offered in Gold and Basic packages.
What states does SECURA Insurance do business in?
SECURA Insurance sells car insurance in 10 states and homeowners insurance in 11 states. See the state SECURA Insurance sells in below and click the link to see how SECURA Insurance compares to the other top companies in that state.
States SECURA Insurance ranks in top 10 for car insurance
SECURA Insurance mission
SECURA is a service-focused, relationship-driven, mutual, property and casualty insurance company operating through independent agents.