SECURA Insurance, based in Neenah, Wisconsin, has been providing insurance since 1900. It offers many policy options and offers its coverage through independent agents.
How do customers rate SECURA Insurance?
What are the different SECURA home and auto insurance discounts?
Just like many other companies in the insurance industry, SECURA Insurance Company offers a variety of discounts to help lower your rates.
- Valued Policy Holder Discount: Earn a discount by staying with the business for your insurance coverage the longer you have insurance with SECURA, the more money you save
- Financial Stability Discount: People that have a good credit score will be rewarded with a discount
- Early Quoting Discount: Having a policy quoted before you leave your current provider can earn you this discount
- Select Pay Discount: You can earn this discount by using the Full-Pay Plan or its SurePAY EFT electronic funds transfer
- New Home Credit: People who own a home less than ten years old can get this discount.
- Protective Device Credit: Having and maintaining devices such as smoke alarms and fire extinguishers not only protect your home but also earn you a discount on insurance with this safety-conscious business
- Claim Free/Violation Free Discount: If you’ve been without any moving violations and accidents for three straight years, you can earn this discount
- Umbrella Coverage Discount: Add umbrella coverage to your policy and earn a discount with SECURA
- Good Student Discount: Save on your premiums if you have a good student driver on your policy between the ages of 16 and 24 with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Hybrid Car Discount: This discount is available if you own or lease a hybrid vehicle
What more should you know about the business?
SECURA offers insurance coverage for events, clubs, and teams. This includes coverage such as participant liability, abuse, and molestation, professional liability, excess medical payments for participants, and inland marine coverage for equipment. Policies for this type of coverage with SECURA can be short-term or annual, which helps you breeze through the tension-filled, stressful times when you're scrambling to put together a business event.
MILE-STONE is SECURA's policy package for home and auto insurance. It allows policyholders to have one policy and one payment for their home and auto insurance. You also only pay one deductible if your home and auto are damaged in the same incident, setting it apart from other insurance policies. It is offered in Gold and Basic packages.
Before making any final decisions on your insurance company, it is important to learn as much as you can about your local insurance providers, and the coverages they offer. Call your local insurance agent to clear up any questions that you might have. Questions to consider asking include, "What is the best coverage plan for me/my family/my situation?" "What are the minimum coverage requirements in my state and what form of coverage do you recommend?" "Do you guys offer any bundle discounts if I take out both my auto insurance and home insurance with you?" and "What is the average rate of insurance quotes you guys offer?"
Before making any big insurance decisions, use our free tool to compare insurance quotes near you. It's simple, just plug in your zip code and we'll do the rest!
SECURA Insurance mission
SECURA is a service-focused, relationship-driven, mutual, property, and casualty insurance business operating through independent agents.