Rural Mutual Insurance has been providing coverage to the people of Wisconsin since 1934. Rural Mutual is based in Madison, Wisconsin, and one of the top 50 property and casualty insurers in the country. Rural Mutual works with more than 150 independent agents in the state. Rural Mutual offers wide variety of coverage options to Wisconsin residents, including car, homeowners, renters, life, farm and business insurance.
How do customers rate Rural Mutual Insurance Co?
Rural Mutual car insurance discounts
- Multi-Vehicle: If you have more than one vehicle on your policy, you may receive a multi-vehicle discount.
- Multi-Policy: If you have a home insurance policy with your auto policy, you may be eligible for a discount on your Rural Mutual Policy.
- Good Student: If you’re a student and receive qualifying grades, you may be eligible for a discount on your auto insurance policy.
- Claims Free: You may receive a discount on your Rural Mutual policy if you are claims free for a certain amount of time.
- Pay Plan Discount: You may be eligible for a discount if you pay your premium every 6 months.
Rural Mutual homeowners insurance discounts
- Multi-Policy: If you have a car insurance policy with your homeowners insurance, you may be eligible for a discount on your Rural Mutual Policy.
- Home Improvements/Upgrade Discounts: If you make certain improvements on your home, you may be eligible for a discount on your Rural Mutual policy.
- Talk to a Rural Mutual Insurance agent for more information on Rural Mutual home insurance discounts.
More about Rural Mutual Insurance
Rural Mutual Insurance Company is a member of the Wisconsin Farm Bureau.
Rural Mutual’s website has information on Wisconsin specific insurance issues, like local hunting laws.
What states does Rural Mutual Insurance Co do business in?
Rural Mutual Insurance Co sells car, homeowners, renters and motorcycle insurance in 1 state. See the state Rural Mutual Insurance Co sells in below and click the link to see how Rural Mutual Insurance Co compares to the other top companies in that state.