Oregon Mutual Insurance Company was founded in 1894, only 35 years after Oregon became a state. Oregon Mutual is based in McMinnville, Oregon, and is the oldest independent mutual insurance company west of the Mississippi. In addition to Oregon, Oregon Mutual also sells insurance policies in California, Idaho, and Washington.
How do customers rate Oregon Mutual ?
Oregon Mutual car insurance discounts
- Defensive Driver Discount
- Anti Theft Devices Discount
- Advanced Quote Discount
- Family Discount
- Loyalty Discount
- Low Mileage Discount
- Military Deployment Discount
- Package Discount
- Legacy Discount
What coverages does Oregon Mutual offer?
Oregon Mutual car insurance options
- Accident Forgiveness - after an at fault accident you are protected from a rate increase.
- Roadside Assistance - 24/7 protection available when a covered vehicle becomes disabled.
- Liability - in an at fault accident this covers any injuries or damages to others.
- Diminishing Deductible - each year of safe driving your collision deductible is reduced
- Pet Injury - Coverage for your pet is he/she is injured in an auto accident with you
- Comprehensive - covers damage claims such as vandalism, weather damage, theft or falling objects.
- Collision - covers damage to your car in a collision with another vehicle or in a single vehicle accident.
- Property Damage - your personal property is covered in an auto accident
- Child Safety Seat Replacement - after an accident involving a car with a child safety seat in it, the seat will be replaced
Oregon Mutual Farm & Ranch coverage
Coverage options are available for farmers including but not limited to the following
- Row Crops
- Cattle & Livestock
- Hobby Farms
- Equestrian Accounts
- Grain, Field Crops
- Berry Farms
In addition to property and auto insurance, Oregon Mutual offers the following:
Farm & Ranch Insurance
What more should you know about Oregon Mutual?
As a mutual insurance company, Oregon Mutual does not have to answer to shareholders, they answer to their policyholders, meaning they are able to keep their rates as low as possible.
You can learn more about Oregon Mutual Insurance on its website, where you can also find a local Oregon Mutual Insurance agent, pay a bill and report a claim.
Before making any final decisions on your insurance company, it is important to learn as much as you can about your local insurance providers, and the coverages they offer. Call your local insurance agent to clear up any questions that you might have. Questions to consider asking include, "What is the best coverage plan for me/my family/my situation?" "What are the minimum coverage requirements in my state and what form of coverage do you recommend?" "Do you guys offer any bundle discounts if I take out both my auto insurance and home insurance with you?" and "What is the average rate of insurance quotes you guys offer?"
Before making any big insurance decisions, use our free tool to compare insurance quotes near you. It's simple, just plug in your zip code and we'll do the rest!
What states does Oregon Mutual do business in?
Oregon Mutual sells car and homeowners insurance in 4 states and renters insurance in 1 state. See the state Oregon Mutual sells in below and click the link to see how Oregon Mutual compares to the other top companies in that state.
Oregon Mutual mission
Oregon Mutual takes pride in its outstanding customer service and is continually working to improve and enhance the interactions, services, and products we offer to our policyholders and agents.
Learn More about Oregon Mutual
You can learn more about the company by reading Oregon Mutual reviews. Or share your own experience with our community by writing a review of Oregon Mutual .