N.D. - Nodak Insurance Company is headquartered in Fargo, North Dakota, and has been proudly serving the state's residents for more than 70 years. In addition to car, home and renters insurance, Nodak also offers farm & ranch, crop to agricultural people and business insurance to perspective clients.
How do customers rate Nodak Insurance?
How much does Nodak car insurance cost?
Car insurance rates can vary based on a number of factors including the car you choose, your credit score, where you live, the deductible you choose and also the company you choose to get a policy from. In the graph below, you can see the average cost of Nodak car insurance for a single adult compared to the average cost of car insurance in North Dakota.
The average Nodak car insurance rates for a single adult are much lower than the North Dakota average cost of car insurance or rates for families. Please note that these are average car insurance rates based on specific profiles and your rate could be higher or lower based on your unique characteristics that affect car insurance rates.
How much does Nodak homeowners insurance cost?
Each state has its own risks for homeowners insurance. While rates vary by state, there are also many other factors that affect homeowners insurance rates including the location of your home, your home's condition and age, the size and type of home, the crime rate in your area, your claim history and your credit score. In the graph below, you can see the average cost of Nodak homeowners insurance compared to the average cost of homeowners insurance in North Dakota. The graph is split into two categories: a home worth $200,000 and a home worth $400,000.
The average Nodak homeowners insurance rates for both the $200K home and $400K home are lower than the average homeowners insurance cost in North Dakota. Please note that these are average homeowners insurance rates based on specific profiles and your rate could be higher or lower based on your unique characteristics that affect homeowners insurance rates.
What car insurance discounts does the company offer?
- Safe Driver Discount: If Nodak deems you a safe driver at the time you insure your vehicle, you'll see a 20 percent discount. You can earn an additional 3 percent discount for each year you are claims free, for a maximum of a 26 percent discount.
- EFT Discount: If you sign up for electronic funds transfer payment, you'll earn a 10 percent discount.
- Extended Household Discount: If you have a child you is moving off your car insurance, they'll earn a 25 percent discount if they remain with the company
- Multi-Line Discount: If you bundle your car insurance with another line at Nodak Insurance, such as homeowners, you'll receive a discount.
- Multi-Vehicle Discount: By insuring multiple vehicles through Nodak Insurance, you're eligible for a discounted premium.
- Defensive Driver Discount: You can earn a discount by enrolling in the defensive driver program; courses are offered through the North Dakota Safety Council.
- Good Student Discount: If you're a student under 25 with good grades, you may qualify for a discount.
- Route 1000 Discount: If you’re a teen and you enroll in the North Dakota Farm Bureau's Route 1000 class, you’ll be eligible for a 7 percent discount.
What home insurance discounts does the insurer offer?
- Multi-Line Discount: You may receive a reduced premium if you bundle your home and auto together.
- New Home Discount: Depending on the year your home was built, you may be eligible for a discount.
- New Roof Discount: Similar to the new home discount, you may be eligible for this discount if you have a newer roof on your home.
- Protective Device Discount: You may see a discount on your homeowners insurance for having smoke alarms, fire extinguishers, alarm systems, deadbolts and sprinkler systems.
- Mature Homeowner Discount: If you're 50 years or older, you'll receive a discount on your homeowners policy.
What more do you need to know about the company?
An optional car insurance coverage with Nodak Casualty Insurance Company is a disappearing deductible. If you select this option, your deductible will drop by $150 until it reaches zero for each year you go without a claim.
Nodak Insurance Company has been recognized as one of the top 50 property and casualty insurance companies in the nation by the Ward Group, a top provider of best practices studies for the insurance industry.
What states does Nodak Insurance do business in?
Nodak Insurance sells car, homeowners, renters and motorcycle insurance in 1 state. See the state Nodak Insurance sells in below and click the link to see how Nodak Insurance compares to the other top companies in that state.