NJM is among the Mid-Atlantic's leading property and casualty insurers. Founded in 1913, NJM's mission is to provide value-based insurance solutions to its policyholders with the highest levels of service, integrity, and financial stewardship. The Company operates in a mutual fashion for the exclusive benefit of its policyholders. Headquartered in West Trenton, NJ, with offices in Hammonton and Parsippany, NJM employs nearly 2,500 workers.
- 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, certified by J.D. Power for providing "An Outstanding Auto Claims Experience" for personal lines customers*
- 2018, 2019, & 2020 Clearsurance Customers’ Choice Top Ranked Insurance Companies
- 2019-2022 Forbes Best In-state Employer (Ranked #4 out of 90 NJ employers in 2022)
- 2021 American Heart Association Gold Level Workplace Health Achievement
- 2020 American Heart Association Silver Level Workplace Health Achievement
- 2019 Forbes Best Mid-size Employers in the country
*J.D. Power Auto Claims Certification Program℠ recognition is based on successful completion of an audit, exceeding a customer experience benchmark through a survey of recent claims servicing interactions, and a Financial Strength rating. For more information, visit jdpower.com.