The company was established in 1919 to serve the agriculture community of Kansas. An annual membership with the insurer grants people access to many services including property and casualty insurance. KFB insurance products are provided through Farm Bureau Property & Casualty Insurance Company (FBPCIC).
How do customers rate Kansas Farm Bureau?
How much does Kansas Farm Bureau car insurance cost?
While car insurance rates can vary based on a number of factors, it can be helpful to compare the insurer's average car insurance rates with the state average to see if it's a good value. Car insurance rates can vary based on things like the car you own, your credit score, where you live, your driving history, and also the company you choose to get coverage from. In the graph below, you can see the average cost of car insurance for a single adult compared to the average cost of car insurance in Kansas.
The company's average car insurance rates for a single adult profile are equal to the Kansas average cost of car insurance. Please note that these are average car insurance rates based on specific profiles and your rate could be higher or lower based on your unique characteristics that affect car insurance rates.
What discounts are offered by Farm Bureau Financial Services?
KFB, through Farm Bureau Financial Services, offers discounts on auto and home insurance policies to help customers get the best value. It is their sincere belief that the hard-working farmer and farming families should not struggle with the costs of their premiums each month. You should always remember that the best way to find out what discounts you may be eligible for to help you save money is by talking with agents. They understand your coverage options and they know how you can save each month with a percent off your premium.
Available Auto Insurance Discounts
- Member’s Choice: Bundling your home and auto insurance can help you save time and money
- Good Student Discount: Students that maintain a “B” average or better could qualify for a discount
- Safe Driver Discount: Better drivers could have a lower premium with this discount
- Continued In-Force Credit: Members who continue to renew their policies are rewarded with loyalty credit
- Low Mileage Discount: Policyholders who drive less than 7,500 miles annually may qualify for a discount
- Safe Young Driver Discount: Drivers under the age of 25 who complete a Young Driver Safety Program are eligible for this discount
Available Home Insurance Discounts
- Member’s Choice: Policyholders are eligible for this discount when they bundle car and home insurance with Farm Bureau Member’s Choice policy
- Continued In-Force Credit: This is a loyalty credit for members who renew Farm Bureau Member’s Choice policy
What more should you know about KFB and Farm Bureau Financial Services?
Kansas Farm Bureau Insurance provides optional emergency roadside assistance to its customers 24/7.
To have access to Kansas Farm Bureau's insurance services and other benefits, you are required to pay a yearly membership fee.
What states does Kansas Farm Bureau do business in?
Kansas Farm Bureau sells car, homeowners, renters and motorcycle insurance in 1 state. See the state Kansas Farm Bureau sells in below and click the link to see how Kansas Farm Bureau compares to the other top companies in that state.