What is ScoreSafe?
ScoreSafe is the app for Just Insure. It gives you a personalized driver rating that tells the company what kind of driver you are. Then the score is used to give you your price per mile quote. Driving safely lowers your price per mile.
The app will inform you on where you can improve to increase your score and lower your insurance rate much like telematics programs conventional auto insurance companies are offering.
What Driving Factors Are Used by ScoreSafe?
What factors does ScoreSafe look at when determining your rate? It offers feedback, but why not get a head start? You can only improve your driving if you know what you might be doing wrong. With a policy solely based on per mile auto insurance rates, some drivers feel like they have to constantly be on guard. The idea behind policies like this is to help you build new habits by rewarding you with a better auto insurance premium when you drive well.
- The speed you drive is compared to the speed limit as well as the speed of other cars around you.
- The speed with which you take corners
- Braking and accelerating at safe and smooth speeds.
- How many intersections are crossed during your driving trips
- If the phone is picked up and used while driving this will lower your score
- The road conditions during your trips. This includes the weather and the time of day. Driving during bad weather or at night will lower your score as it is considered more dangerous.