Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Company is part of the Farm Bureau family of companies, which mostly are named for their state such as Indiana or Michigan Farm Bureau, and was established in 1934. It strives to be the top insurance provider in Indiana. Indiana Farm Bureau's network has more than 450 agents in the state to write auto, homeowners, farm, renters, life and business insurance. It's headquartered in Indianapolis and has offices in all of Indiana's 92 counties.
How do customers rate Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Company?
How much does the company's homeowners insurance cost?
When shopping for a new homeowners insurance policy, it's important to keep in mind that there are many things that can affect your homeowners insurance rates, including the company you choose. In the graph below, you can see the average cost of homeowners insurance compared to the average cost of homeowners insurance in Indiana. The graph is split into two categories: a home worth $200,000 and a home worth $400,000.
The average homeowners insurance rates for both the $200K home and $400K home are slightly higher than the average homeowners insurance cost in Indiana. Please note that these are average homeowners insurance rates based on specific profiles and your rate could be higher or lower based on your unique characteristics that affect homeowners insurance rates.
What discounts are offered?
The insurer offers discounts to their qualifying policyholders to lower their insurance premiums for their policies. Vehicles and home insurance discounts offered details by Indiana Farm Bureau can be found below.
What auto insurance discounts are offered?
- Paperless Discount: This discount can save you 5 percent if you opt to go paperless with your documents
- Multi-line Discount: Earn a discount of up to 18 percent if you have multiple policies
- Full Payment Discount: Pay your premium in full before the policy term and earn a five percent discount
- Accident-Free Discount: Remaining claim free with good driving can earn you a discount with Indiana Farm Bureau
What homeowners insurance discounts are offered?
- Paperless Discount: Save 5 percent on your premiums when you go green by going paperless on your policy
- Multi-line Discount: Having more than one policy with can save you up to 18 percent
- Loyalty Discount: After one year of having coverage with the insurer, you can earn this discount
- Protective Devices Discount: Having devices to protect your home, such as smoke alarms, burglar alarms, deadbolt locks and fire extinguishers can earn you a discount
What more should you know about Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance?
Indiana Farm Bureau has an online account manager where policyholders have 24/7 online policy access to make payments, check on the status of a claim and get other information about their policy.
A membership with Indiana Farm Bureau grants access to members only discounts and deals on various purchases, travel, hotel, rental cars, airport parking, amusement parks, other events and more. The annual membership gives everyone in the household access to the deals, including children under the age of 25.
What states does Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Company do business in?
Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Company sells car, homeowners and renters insurance in 1 state. See the state Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Company sells in below and click the link to see how Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Company compares to the other top companies in that state.
States Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Company ranks in top 10 for car insurance
Learn More about Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Company
You can learn more about the company by reading Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Company reviews. Or share your own experience with our community by writing a review of Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Company.