Farm Bureau Insurance Company of Arkansas provides insurance to Arkansas through an application to members of a County Farm Bureau agricultural organization. A membership with Arkansas Farm Bureau will grant you access to its insurance services as well as other benefits and discounts, all for competitive rates. Based in Little Rock, Arkansas, the company has locations in every county in Arkansas to help provide more personalized service on your policies.
How do customers rate Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co. of Arkansas?
How much does Arkansas Farm Bureau car insurance cost?
In Arkansas, the average can insurance cost can vary based on your driving record, your credit score, where in the state you live, and the company you choose to get a policy from, among other factors. In the graph below, you can see the average car insurance cost from Arkansas Farm Bureau Insurance for a single adult compared to the average car insurance cost in Arkansas.
The average car insurance rates from Arkansas Farm Bureau Insurance for a single adult are much lower than the average car insurance cost in the state of Arkansas. Please note that these are average car insurance rates based on specific profiles and your rate could be higher or lower based on your unique characteristics that affect auto insurance rates.
How much does Arkansas Farm Bureau homeowners insurance cost?
Homeowners insurance rates in Arkansas can vary based on your unique risks. Some of the factors that affect the cost of homeowners insurance include the location of your home, your home's condition and age, the size and type of home, the crime rate in your area, your claim history, and your credit score. In the graph below, you can see the average cost of Arkansas Farm Bureau homeowners insurance compared to the average cost of homeowners insurance in Arkansas. The graph is split into two categories: a home worth $200,000 and a home worth $400,000.
The average Arkansas Farm Bureau homeowners insurance rates for both the $200K home and $400K home are below the average cost of homeowners insurance in Arkansas. Please note that these are average homeowners insurance rates based on specific profiles and your rate could be higher or lower based on your unique characteristics that affect homeowners insurance rates.
What discounts does Arkansas Farm Bureau offer?
- Auto/Home Discount: If you have both your car and home policy from Arkansas Farm Bureau Insurance, you can earn a discount
- Claims Free Discount: Remain free of accidents for three years to earn this discount and lower your premiums
- Driver Training Discount: This discount is available for drivers under the age of 22
- Defensive Driving Discounts: Qualify for this discount by completing a certified defensive driving course with Arkansas Department of Motor Vehicles
- Good Student Discounts:Full-time, qualifying students at least 16 years old can earn this discount
- Mature Driver: See lower rates on your auto policies if you are a driver who is at least 50 years old
- Post Graduate Discount: If you are under 25 and have graduated from a four-year college or university with a cumulative grade of “B” or better, you could see savings
- Multi-Car Discount: Insuring two or more passenger cars or pickup trucks under the same policy will earn you this discount
Remember, the best way to get the discounts you deserve on your insurance products is by connected with agents so they can help you find insurance discounts you qualify for and help you get your premiums down.
What coverages does Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co. of Arkansas offer?
Classic car insurance
Crop Hail Insurance
Farm Auto Insurance
Golf cart insurance
Inland Marine Coverage
What more should you know about Arkansas Farm Bureau Insurance?
Drivers don't have to be farmers in order to apply and receive insurance from the Farm Bureau Insurance Company of Arkansas, but the insurer does offer a lot of protection for farmers, their property, and their crops.
Membership will grant auto insurance policyholders a variety of discounts on some hotels, farming equipment, rental cars, and more.
What states does Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co. of Arkansas do business in?
Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co. of Arkansas sells car, homeowners, renters and motorcycle insurance in 1 state. See the state Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co. of Arkansas sells in below and click the link to see how Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co. of Arkansas compares to the other top companies in that state.
Learn More about Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co. of Arkansas
You can learn more about the company by reading Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co. of Arkansas reviews. Or share your own experience with our community by writing a review of Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co. of Arkansas.