Dairyland is a Wisconsin-based auto insurance company that offers coverage to drivers nationwide. They have a reliable staff with competitive insurance policy rates for cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Dairyland also has flexible pay-as-you-go monthly payment plans. A policy with Dairyland allows you to get affordable auto insurance from a reliable brand.
How do customers rate Dairyland?
Dairyland’s rating is based entirely on customer reviews written on Clearsurance. The rating is determined using an algorithm that analyzes a range of inputs from our independent community of insurance customers, including:
- Customer Service
- Claim service
- Likelihood to renew
The algorithm also takes into account the percentage of what customers say Dairyland does well vs. the percentage of what customers say the company could do better.
What car insurance discounts does Dairyland offer?
- Multi-Car Discount: If you insure multiple vehicles on your policy, you are eligible for this discount with Dairyland
- Advanced Quote Discount: Getting an insurance quote from Dairyland at least a week in advance of your desired insurance policy start date could result in savings
- Transfer Discount: If you provide proof of being insured with another company before switching to Dairyland, you are eligible for this discount
- Payment Frequency Discount: Pay your policy every six months or all at once could result in savings
- Homeowners Discount: If you own a home, condo, or mobile home, you are eligible for a discount on Dairyland insurance
- Defensive Driving Discount: Drivers who provide proof they took an approved safety course qualify for this discount
- Anti-Theft Device Discount: Vehicles equipped with an anti-theft device may qualify for this discount
- Drivers are also eligible for discounts based on good driving history and habits as well as safety features in their car.
What motorcycle insurance discounts does Dairyland offer?
- Multi-Cycle Discount: If you insure multiple motorcycles on your policy, you could see savings
- Home Ownership: Just like the car insurance discount, if you own a home, condo, or mobile home, you are eligible for this discount
- H.O.G. (The Harley Owners Group) Member Discount: Members of The Harley Owners Group qualify for this discount
- Rider Group Discount: If you are a member of a riding group that is recognized by Dairyland, you may earn savings
- Rider Course Discount: Motorcycle riders who have passed a safety course within the past five years may qualify for this discount
What coverages does Dairyland offer?
You can find more ways to enhance your auto insurance policy with Dairyland Insurance to ensure you and your vehicle are protected. Dairyland offers policies with flexible options, allowing you to find the best coverage that fits your needs.
Rental Reimbursement: Rental Reimbursement coverage gives you money towards a rental vehicle if you’ve been in an accident while your car is being repaired.
Towing and Labor: With Towing and Labor additional coverage, you’ll be able to have your vehicle picked up and taken to your service center for repairs.
Lienholder: This additional coverage helps pay for the custom touches you’ve added to your vehicle after you’ve been in an accident.
Below is a list of other coverages you can get from Dairyland Insurance.
Dairyland Insurance FAQs
Does Dairyland Insurance have roadside assistance?
Dairyland offers roadside assistance for your motorcycle, which you can add to your Dairyland motorcycle insurance policy. Roadside assistance is available 24/7 to assist you if your bike has an unexpected problem while riding it such as if it breaks down, if you run out of gas or if you get a flat tire.
Can I pay my Dairyland Insurance online?
Yes, you can pay your Dairyland Insurance bill online on the company’s website under your account or without logging in if you know your policy number. Additionally, Dairyland has a mobile app, which allows you to make payments right from your phone anywhere at any time. You can also set up bill alerts via email or text messages.
More about Dairyland
Dairyland specializes in coverage for high-risk drivers who may not be able to find an auto policy elsewhere. If you meet any of the below criteria Dairyland may be the right fit for you:
- Have a DUI or other serious violation on your driving record
- Have multiple violations on driving record
- Have a gap in auto insurance coverage
- Are in need of SR-22 documentation
- Have an international license
- Are in need of non-owner insurance
The Dairyland Manage Policies mobile app allows policyholders to make payments, get bill alerts, view account information, and view digital ID cards.
What states does Dairyland do business in?
Dairyland sells car insurance in 39 states and motorcycle insurance in 46 states. See the state Dairyland sells in below and click the link to see how Dairyland compares to the other top companies in that state.