Country Financial offers a range of insurance and financial products and services, including auto, home, life, and commercial insurance. The company was founded in 1925 to provide insurance for farmers. Since then, it has grown to serve over one million households and businesses in 19 states.
How do customers rate Country Financial?
Country Financial’s rating is based entirely on customer reviews written on Clearsurance. The rating is determined using an algorithm that analyzes a range of inputs from our independent community of insurance customers, including:
- Customer Service
- Claim service
- Likelihood to renew
The algorithm also takes into account the percentage of what customers say Country Financial does well vs. the percentage of what customers say the company could do better.
Discounts from Country Financial
Country Financial believes that it’s necessary to protect what’s important at a reasonable price. This is why they offer a variety of discounts on Country Financial auto and home insurance policies.
Auto Insurance Discounts
- Anti-Theft Discount: Vehicles equipped with an alarm or anti-theft device may save Country Financial customers money on comprehensive coverage
- Multi-Car Discount: Insuring two or more cars with Country Financial could save customers money on both
- Defensive Driver Discount: Country Financial offers state-approved motor vehicle defensive driving courses and upon completion, Country Financial customers may be eligible for a 5 percent discount
- Multi-Policy Discount: Insuring your home or another qualifying policy or investment product with Country Financial could earn customers a discount of up to 25 percent when they bundle with their auto policy
- Teen Driver Discount: Newly licensed drivers who complete the Simply Drive course qualify for a Country Financial discount of up to 10 percent
- Driver Training Discounts: Country Financial offers a 10 percent discount to teens who successfully complete a state-approved driver’s education course and a 5 percent discount to teens who successfully complete a state-approved motor vehicle defensive driving course
- Good Student Discount: High school or college students that maintain a B or better average may be eligible for a discount of up to 25 percent with Country Financial
- New Vehicle Discount: A new model year car or truck insured by Country Financial could save customers up to 10 percent on auto insurance
- Engaged Couple Discount: Customers who are engaged to be married within 12 months with one partner over the age of 21 years old may qualify for a discount with Country Financial
- Occupation Discount: Full-time teachers of grades K-12 may be eligible for a 10 percent discount with Country Financial. Firefighters, police officers, EMTs and paramedics may save up to 5 percent
Home Insurance Discounts
- Multi-Policy Discount: Having more than one policy or financial services with Country Financial will qualify you for discounts
- Safe Heat Discount: Homes without a solid fuel burning unit and without a fireplace insert are eligible for a discount with Country Financial
- Alarm Credit: Country Financial offers homes equipped with certain fire and theft prevention equipment
- Dwelling Age Discount: Newer homes insured with Country Financial are eligible for discounts
- Age of Wiring Discount: If you have newer electrical wiring in your home, you could qualify for a discount depending on the age of the wiring
- Roof Discount: Homes with certain hail-resistant roofing products offering a manufacturer's warranty are eligible for a discount with Country Financial
Country Financial FAQs
What does Country Financial do?
Country Financial is a group of companies that provides insurance and financial services. Country Financial is made up of Country Mutual Insurance Company, Country Trust Bank, Country Life Insurance Company and Country Capital Management Company. The products and services offered by Country Financial are insurance, investments and annuities and financial guidance. The insurance products offered are auto and recreational vehicle, home and property, life, health, business, farm and ranch, crop and more.
Is Country Financial the same as country companies?
Country Financial is the same thing as Country Companies. From the late 1950s to the early 2000s, the Country Financial brand went by the name Country Companies. Country Companies was used to identify all companies within the brand: Country Life, Country Mutual, etc.). The brand evolved and is now referred to as Country Financial.
Where is Country Financial headquarters?
Country Financial headquarters is in Bloomington, Illinois.
How many employees does Country Financial have?
Country Financial has 3,868 employees as of 2019 data.
Does Country Financial have health insurance?
Country Financial does offer health insurance as well as medicare supplement and long term care.
More about Country Financial
Country Financial’s website offers a variety of services for customers, which include requesting a quote, paying bills, reporting a claim, accessing roadside assistance and more.
In addition, Country Financial has a mobile app where customers can view insurance documents, pay bills, contact your representative and more.
What states does Country Financial do business in?
Country Financial sells car, homeowners and motorcycle insurance in 19 states and renters insurance in 18 states. See the state Country Financial sells in below and click the link to see how Country Financial compares to the other top companies in that state.