Alfa Insurance Company began in the insurance industry in 1946 when it provided fire insurance to federation members, who were primarily farmers. Since 1946, the Alfa insurance group has grown to offer an array of insurance coverages including auto, property, and life to its policyholders. Alfa provides insurance and other financial services to more than 1 million customers in 11 states.
How do customers rate Alfa Insurance?
What insurance discounts does Alfa Insurance offer?
- Air Bag Discount: If your vehicle is equipped with an airbag, you could save up to 25 percent on your premiums
- Anti-Theft Device Discount: Vehicles equipped with an anti-theft system could be eligible for up to a 10 percent discount
- Defensive Driver Discount: drivers who have taken a defensive driving course or a qualified motor vehicle accident prevention course could pay less
- Youthful Operator Discounts: Unmarried drivers between the ages of 16-24 are eligible for a discount if they prove evidence of qualifying grades
- Driver Training Discounts: Drivers between the ages of 16-20 can receive a discount if they complete an approved driver education course
- Youth Defensive Driving Discount: Unmarried drivers between the ages of 16 to 20 can pass the Youth Defensive Driver Test in order to receive a discount
- Multi-Car Discount: Customers who insure two or more vehicles on one policy can save on their policy
- Combo Discount: Customers can save by insuring their home and auto insurance
- Life Insurance Discount: Customers with qualifying life insurance policies can receive a discount
- Home Ownership Discount: Providing evidence of home ownership — even if your home is insured with a different company — can qualify customers for a discount
What coverages does Alfa Insurance offer?
Looking for more ways to personalize your insurance policies? You can enhance your insurance policy with Alfa Insurance to ensure you are protected. Alfa Insurance offers policies with flexible options, allowing you to customize your coverage.
What additional auto insurance coverage options are offered?
Roadside Assistance: Alfa will pay for your towing service if your vehicle breaks down, a locksmith can unlock your car and will change your battery or tire. The cost of the replaced items, such as a tire, isn't covered though. Alfa Roadside Assistance is available to you 24/7.
Loss of income: This policy is put in place if you can't work due to an injury from a vehicle accident. This coverage pays up to 85% of your monthly income for up to one year after the accident.
Loss of use and travel expenses: This coverage pays for rental coverage due to a collision.
Alfa Insurance additional homeowners coverage options
Home Systems Protection: This additional homeowners policy helps cover the cost to repair and replace systems in your home due to a mechanical or electrical failure, such as heating, cooling, and electricity system.
Here is a list of other insurance products offered by Alfa Insurance Companies:
What more should you know about Alfa Insurance?
Alfa Insurance's website is a great place to learn more about the company's products, make payments, report claims, and more.
Alfa2Go is Alfa Insurance's mobile app where policyholders can pay bills, file claims, access policy information, vehicle maintenance reminders, and more.
How do customers rate Alfa Insurance?
Alfa Insurance's rating is based entirely on customer reviews written on Clearsurance. The rating is determined using an algorithm that analyzes a range of inputs from our independent community of insurance customers, including:
Price Customer Service Claim service Likelihood to renew
The algorithm also takes into account the percentage of what customers say Alfa Insurance does well vs. the percentage of what customers say the company could do better.
What states does Alfa Insurance do business in?
Alfa Insurance sells car insurance in 11 states and homeowners insurance in 3 states. See the state Alfa Insurance sells in below and click the link to see how Alfa Insurance compares to the other top companies in that state.