Alfa Insurance Companies started in 1946 when it provided fire insurance to federation members, who were primarily farmers. Since 1946, Alfa has grown to offer an array of insurance coverages including auto, property and life to its policyholders. Alfa provides insurance and other financial services to more than 1 million customers in 11 states.
How do customers rate Alfa Insurance?
What discounts does Alfa Insurance offer?
- Air Bag Discount: If your vehicle is equipped with an airbag, you could save up to 25 percent on your Alfa Insurance premium
- Anti-Theft Device Discount: Vehicles equipped with an anti-theft system could be eligible for up to a 10 percent discount
- Defensive Driver Discount: Alfa Insurance offers discounts to drivers who have taken a defensive driving course or a qualified motor vehicle accident prevention course
- Youthful Operator Discounts: Unmarried drivers between the ages of 16-24 are eligible for an Alfa Insurance discount if they prove evidence of qualifying grades
- Driver Training Discounts: Drivers between the ages of 16-20 can receive a discount with Alfa Insurance if they complete an approved driver education course
- Youth Defensive Driving Discount: Unmarried drivers between the ages of 16 to 20 can pass the Youth Defensive Driver Test in order to receive a discount on their Alfa Insurance
- Multi-Car Discount: Customers who insure two or more vehicles on one Alfa Insurance policy can save on their policy
- Combo Discount: Alfa Insurance customers can save by insuring their home and auto insurance with Alfa
- Life Insurance Discount: customers with a qualifying Alfa life insurance policy can receive a discount
- Home Ownership Discount: providing evidence of home ownership — even if your home is insured with a different company — can qualify customers for a discount with Alfa Insurance
What coverages does Alfa Insurance offer?
Looking for more ways to personalize your insurance policies? You can enhance your insurance policy with Alfa Insurance to ensure you are protected. Alfa Insurance offers policies with flexible options, allowing you to customize your coverage.
Alfa Insurance additional auto insurance coverage options
Roadside Assistance: Alfa will pay for your towing service if your vehicle breaks down, a locksmith can unlock your car and will change your battery or tire. The cost of the replaced items, such as a tire, isn’t covered though. Alfa Roadside Assistance is available to you 24/7.
Loss of income: This policy is put in place if you can’t work due to an injury from a vehicle accident. This coverage pays up to 85% of your monthly income for up to one year after the accident.
Loss of use and travel expenses: This coverage pays for rental coverage due to a collision.
Alfa Insurance additional homeowners coverage options
Home Systems Protection: This additional homeowners policy helps cover the cost to repair and replace systems in your home due to a mechanical or electrical failure, such as heating, cooling, and electricity system.
Below are a list of other insurance products you can purchase from Alfa Insurance.
More about Alfa Insurance
Alfa Insurance’s website is a great place to learn more about the company’s products, make payments, report claims and more.
Alfa2Go is Alfa Insurance’s mobile app where policyholders can pay bills, file claims, access policy information, vehicle maintenance reminders and more.
What states does Alfa Insurance do business in?
Alfa Insurance sells car insurance in 11 states and homeowners insurance in 3 states. See the state Alfa Insurance sells in below and click the link to see how Alfa Insurance compares to the other top companies in that state.