Acceptance primarily offers auto insurance policies to drivers that may be at high risk such as teenagers, seniors and people with credit issues. Despite "Auto" being in the name, in some states you may also be able to get renters insurance.
How do customers rate Acceptance Insurance?
Acceptance Insurance’s rating is based entirely on customer reviews written on Clearsurance. The rating is determined using an algorithm that analyzes a range of inputs from our independent community of insurance customers, including:
- Customer Service
- Claim service
- Likelihood to renew
The algorithm also takes into account the percentage of what customers say Acceptance Insurance does well vs. the percentage of what customers say the company could do better.
What coverages does Acceptance Insurance offer?
Acceptance Insurance offers auto insurance for a wide range of people.
- High Risk Auto Insurance: Offered by Acceptance for certain drivers whose driving history make them more likely to file an insurance claim
- SR-22 Auto Insurance: Acceptance offers an SR-22 insurance policy, which is a document proving the responsibility of the policyholder because they may have been caught driving without insurance, driving under the influence, had their license revoked or suspended, or had too many offenses in too short a period of time
- Non-Owner Auto Insurance: Non-owner insurance is for Acceptance customers who don’t own a vehicle of their own but occasionally drive one
- Liability Auto Insurance: Liability auto insurance is the most basic form of auto insurance offered by Acceptance and it is required by the law
- Teenager Auto Insurance: Teen and new drivers are able to be insured by Acceptance
- Bad Credit Auto Insurance: Acceptance Auto Insurance does not shy away from insuring customers with low credit scores on the path to improvement
- Senior Auto Insurance: Offered by Acceptance to senior drivers who are looking to be insured
- Non-Standard Auto Insurance: Acceptance offers auto insurance for customers who don’t fit the standard category of drivers based on age, experience, driving record, credit history and other factors that may be the reason other companies won’t insure them
Additionally, Acceptance Insurance offers additional coverage you can add on to your Acceptance car insurance policy.
Roadside Assistance: Acceptance offers roadside assistance as a supplementary coverage that you can add to your car insurance policy. Acceptance’s roadside assistance is available 24/7 for the following emergencies:
- Towing and winching
- Emergency fluids
- Flat tires
- Jump starts
- Lockout service
Acceptance motorcycle insurance coverage options
Acceptance Insurance offers motorcycle insurance policies that are customizable to meet your needs and your budget. It also offers coverage for the following:
Military motorcycle insurance: Acceptance Insurance offers motorcycle insurance geared towards military members with special military motorcycle insurance discounts and a customizable policy to fit their needs.
Insurance for custom-built motorcycles: If you have a custom-built bike, Acceptance can help you choose a customized policy that fits the needs of your unique motorcycle.
Motorcycle roadside assistance: You can add motorcycle roadside assistance to your Acceptance motorcycle insurance policy. It offers protection if your bike breaks down or needs emergency service.
Below are a list of other insurance offerings you can purchase through Acceptance Insurance.
What states does Acceptance Insurance do business in?
Acceptance Insurance sells car and motorcycle insurance in 14 states. See the state Acceptance Insurance sells in below and click the link to see how Acceptance Insurance compares to the other top companies in that state.